UPPSC Pre / ACF / RFO Online Form 2020
April 21, 2020
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
|Name of Post:||UPPSC Pre / ACF / RFO Online Form 2020|
|Post Date:||21 April 2020 | 10:45 AM|
|Short Information:||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Prayagraj Are Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Combined Upper Subordinate Service UP PSC Pre 2020, ACF, RFO Recruitment 2020. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following UPPSC Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Final Form||Click Here|
|Correction / Edit Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|Find Registration No.||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Way to Fill Form
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Pre 2020, Assistant Conservator Forest ACF and Range Forest Officer RFO Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 21 April 2020 to 18 May 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC Apply Online for Pre 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application, Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Application Begin: 21/04/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 18/05/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 18/05/2020
- Last Date Completed Form: 21/05/2020
- Pre-Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- For ACF / RFO: Bachelor’s Degree in Science.
- More Detail Read the Notification.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
|Sr No||Post Name||Eligibility|
|1.||Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)|
|2.||District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer||Master Degree in Any Subject in Any Recognized University in India.|
|3.||District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B. Com Degree in Any Recognized University in India.|
|4.||Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)||Bachelor Degree in Science (Physics) OR Mechanical Engineer Degree.|
|5.||Assistant Labour Commissioner||Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.|
|6.||District Programme Officer||Bachelor Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.|
|7.||Senior Lecturer, DIET||Master Degree in Any Subject with B.Ed. Exam Passed in Any Recognized University in India.|
|8.||District Probation Officer||Master Degree Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or PG Diploma in any branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.|
|9.||Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer||Master Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects OR At least one of qualification prescribed for direct recruitment to the Post of Food Safety Officer given as belowBachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology OR Oil Technology or Agricultural Science OR Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry OR Microbiology OR Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry OR Degree in Medicine from a recognized University, OR any other equivalent/recognized|
|10.||Statistical Officer||Master Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.|
|11.||Labour Enforcement Officer||Bachelor Degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.|
|12.||Child Development Project Officer||Bachelor Degree Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification in Any Recognized University in India.|