UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Online Form 2020
July 31, 2020
Name of Post
UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Online Form 2020- 559 Post
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Combined Medical Service Exam CMSE Recruitment Exam 2020. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Online Application Start : 29 July 2020
- Registration Last Date : 18 August 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 18 August 2020
- Exam Date : 22 October 2020
- Admit Card : October 2020
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Female Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card Net Banking , E Challan, Mode Only.
Age Limit As on 01/08/2020
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Candidates Must Have been Born Not Earlier than 2nd August 1987.
- Passed/ Appearing (Final Year) M.B.B.S Degree From Recognized University in India .
- Read the Notification For More Eligibility Details.
Total Vacancy : 559 Post
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Health Service||66|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||182|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.||4|
|General Duty Medical Officer Grade II in East, North and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.||7|
How to Apply
- UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 29/07/2020 to 18/08/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Exam 2020.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.